Corporate Legal Counsel - Contract - Central London
Our client is an American headquartered technology company looking for a mid-level lawyer, with a strong corporate background for a 6 month contract. They are looking for someone dynamic to join their small legal team following some reorganisation. This role presents the opportunity to get a broad range of corporate experience and is a great stepping stone for someone looking to move in-house and gain exposure to the business.
- Provide corporate advice and support across the business
- Complex mergers and acquisitions– including drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Handle company secretarial matters and disputes
- Operating as both a sole counsel and assisting the GC in larger litigation and project matters
To be considered for this role, you must be a minimum of 8PQE, be UK qualified and you will have received top city law firm training and be available immediately. Candidates from private practice or in-house roles are all encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please send a CV to Kimberley Rowe at MLA for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org