Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £70,000 per annum
Closing Date: 01/08/2019
Boutique property investment firm seeks Licensed Conveyancer to be an integral part of the business.
We invest in commercial and residential property by way of company acquisitions and require a Licensed Conveyancer. Our company environment is fast paced with multiple acquisitions on the go at the same time therefore we require someone quick on their feet and who thrives under pressure.
You will enjoy an interesting and varied role and will also report to the MD and team as and when required. You will be needed on matters of property and conveyancing law and also company acquisitions and contract work.
Job role includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting on matters including exchange and completion of property and company purchases, litigation matters etc
- Obtaining title searches with the use of the Land Registry Portal
- Submitting forms to the Land Registry Portal, Courts etc
- Drafting correspondence, producing reports and other documents
- Opening and closing files, filing and archiving etc.
This role is on a self-employed basis and offers a salary of £70,000.
Please apply via the apply section below by e-mailing us your CV with your contact details if you think this is the next step for you and if you have any questions about the role. We will be holding interviews in person at our office in Battersea.