Litigation Solicitor - 3+, Surrey
New! - our client are a leading regional Legal 100 firm with an impressive commercial disputes team specialising in a broad range of litigation matters. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Litigation Solicitor to join their team based in Surrey and advise a wide range of clients in the early stages of a potential dispute through to representing in dispute resolution processes whether through the High Court, Arbitral and other tribunals, mediation, and other ADR processes.
This role will focus on a broad range of commercial disputes but we are looking for individuals with a genuine appetite for business development. Insolvency litigation expertise would be useful.
This team are frequently instructed on high-value and complex commercial litigation matters so you will be looking to build up a broad practice and progress your career longer-term.. You will have at least 1-3 years experience of commercial litigation matters and be able to demonstrate a solid academic record including: 2:1.
We are looking for an organised team-player with excellent attention-to-detail and good problem-solving ability. You will need to be able to form a clear view of the legal merits of a situation and formulate a strategy for resolving it. The team are friendly, collegiate and focussed on delivering an outstanding client service on every instruction.
A generous financial package is on offer + benefits
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)