Senior Funds Lawyer – International Asset-Management Firm – Contract – Competitive Salary
Senior Funds Lawyer – International Asset-Management Firm – Contract - Competitive Salary
Our client is a well-known asset management firm based in Canary Wharf. They need a senior lawyer to join their funds team on a 6 month (minimum) contract.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Working on a variety of funds-related matters, including UCITS; AIFMD; distribution agreements; and platform agreements;
- Working closely with the firm to advise on business decisions;
- Managing junior lawyers and trainees; and
- Supporting other areas of the firm (where necessary).
- Have top law firm training;
- Have significant funds experience;
- Be a UK qualified lawyer, with 5+PQE; and
- Be available to start ASAP.
Apply with a copy of your CV for a confidential conversation.