Commercial Litigation Associate
Are you a Disputes Resolution Associate ready to take your next steps in your career? A top 50 Law firm is in need for a junior Associate to join Disputes Team.
* working on high profile, intellectually challenging and complex litigation matters, a high degree of client contact, as well as an active participation in the Dispute Resolution team's profile and business development activities.
* liaising with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
* providing assistance to a team of experienced lawyers on a broad range of dispute resolution work
* building up caseloads of straight forward cases
What do you need?
* between 1-3 years' previous experience gained in litigation and dispute resolution experience in a City/West End firm that handles high-value commercial litigation caseloads
* a good grounding and interest in litigation and its processes and evidential experience of disputes work
* a strong academic background
* The team deals with all types of commercial disputes, in particular complex and high value commercial and financial services/banking disputes, as well as corporate disputes, professional negligence claims and property disputes
* The practice covers litigation, arbitration and ADR
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.