Data Privacy Lawyer
One of the more interesting roles for data privacy lawyers has been created at the Central London based head office of a bank, where they are looking for someone to work closely with business and innovations team. Initially a 12 month contract, the successful applicant will be 2nd dedicated data privacy lawyer within the organisation and as such we are looking for someone who really knows their stuff as you support the whole of the UK business. You will work with a strong technical and compliance data privacy team although this position sits within legal. Although GDPR, it’s implementation and compliance will form part of this role, you will also work with the advanced technology and innovations teams advising effectively on the use of data on new products and digital banking, in particular in the SME space, as well as some remediation work. You will work with other legal teams across the business, who are largely self-sufficient in this area, providing occasional, but in-depth advice.
We are looking for someone who is technically strong and who has read and advised on the ICO guidance, working in a pure privacy role. Ideally you will have 2-8 years data privacy experience or more and it is likely that you will be coming from a private practice background although in-house options will be considered.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Tracy Brown on 020 3743 0695 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)