Commercial/Chancery Barrister (5-8+ pqe) - British Virgin Islands
Major offshore firm actively seeks a talented barrister (5-8yrs+ call) for it expanding BVI office. Hailing from a top tier London or Regional chambers, applicants will bright, ambitious and possess a strong hand across a range of chancery & commercial matters.
Acting for international and regional accountancy practices, onshore law firms, financial institutions, insolvency office holders, official and unofficial creditors’ committees, private equity sponsors, hedge funds, debtor in possession loan providers, directors, trustees, shareholders and corporate debtors, the work completed by the team is of the highest quality and includes:
- commercial litigation,
- banking and contractual disputes
- trusts & private client litigation
- restructuring and insolvency,
- fraud and asset tracing,
- corporate crime, fraud & investigations,
- claims against directors & shareholder disputes
- insurance disputes and professional negligence claims.
Offering considerable court work, candidates will be confident on their feet and be keen to take immediate responsibility for a wide variety of disputes, within what is a dynamic and collegiate team. In return for your effort and commitment, our client offers a strong financial package and clear career progression to those looking to build a fulfilling offshore legal career.
To learn more about this and other opportunities we are currently working across the offshore Caribbean, please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore