Director of Litigation Funding
One of the largest Funder of litigation and arbitration is recruiting.
This is a rare opportunity to bring your hard-earned experience into a dynamic and fast-growing funder. You will be integral to the way that we work, supporting the deployment of the £760 million of capital in the Harbour Funds.
We are looking for experienced litigation/arbitration solicitors or barristers to join us as Director of Litigation Funding in order to assess, recommend and manage the Harbour Funds’ investments in global litigation and arbitration. A probing intellect and strength in project management, risk assessment and financial acumen are more important than a specific number of years PQE.
This is a role for someone who wants to be in a very commercial and fast-paced environment making exceptional returns for investors.
You must be a team player able to work to tight deadlines with great inter-personal skills and:
- have a good understanding of how large scale commercial disputes are managed in England and Wales and in other common law jurisdictions
- have commercial acumen, be numerate & possess strong analytical & project management skills
- be accustomed to working with a wide range of legal and other professionals
- be robust in negotiation
Market remuneration and a great benefits package are on offer (London based).
Interested candidates should apply below by sending their CV & a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying Director of Litigation Funding in the subject field. Telephone and personal enquiries will not be considered. No agencies.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Business Development 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Financial Services Business Development 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Funds Business Development 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Business Development 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Commercial Litigation Business Development 7+ Years jobs in London (North)