Legal Counsel, Life Science Business, 2-5PQE
A leading UK healthcare business is looking to hire an ambitious junior commercial counsel to join their established team in South West London.
Reporting to the head of legal, the role will require providing commercial legal and compliance support across the business. Working closely with key business stakeholders, responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts, including distribution agreements, supply agreements, manufacturing agreements, IT agreements, and licensing agreements.
- Advising on intellectual property and data protection issues including GDPR.
- Advising on e-commerce, marketing and advertising issues.
- Assisting the business in maintaining high levels of compliance and identifying risk.
- Liaising with external legal counsel when necessary.
Candidates will ideally have between 2-4 years of commercial post-qualification experience gained in either a top law firm or well-regarded in-house team. Those with experience in the life sciences sector are encouraged to apply.
For further information please send your CV to Oliver Rumsey via email@example.com
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Legal Counsel, Life Science Business, 2-5PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly