Legal Counsel - E-commerce, Commercial Contract, IT
Our client is looking for an E-commerce / Commercial Lawyer to join their busy and growing in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and advising on innovative products and legal issues for an international technology company.
Based in Richmond Surrey, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified lawyer with a minimum 1-year PQE
- Have E-Commerce / Consumer Internet legal experience
- Demonstrate good knowledge in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements ideally marketing, PR, technology, online advertising and many other services.
- Have the ability to issue-spot IT/IP and data protection issues
- Be able to support the business on wider legal activities and projects
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and good business acumen
This is a great opportunity to join an in-house legal team and be involved in a global company, while progressing and developing your own skills.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 1 - 4 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Apply for Legal Counsel - E-commerce, Commercial Contract, IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly