Legal Counsel - Global Life Insurance Business
An international life insurance business that are well-established across Europe and North America are looking for a junior/mid level lawyer to join their team. The incumbent will join a high-calibre team that undertake a broad mix of work.
What will the role cover?
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts
- Assisting with corporate restructurings and transactions
- Updating the business on any regulatory developments
- Partnering with the business on any other legal queries
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the business
What you will need to be successful in this role?
- Qualified Solicitor
- A background in either corporate, commercial or insurance law
- Trained either in private practice or in-house with a reputable business
If you would be interested in finding out more please apply below now.