A market leading travel business
- Responsibility for providing day-to-day legal supportto the Holidays part of the business
- Reporting to the Senior Lawyer and working with the sourcing teams to produce robust terms and conditions for third party contracting, advising on any contractual issues that may arise and managing the contract process from inception to completion.
- Advising on the Regulatory frameworks and requirements for the business (including tour operators licensing, health & safety etc)
- Supporting the procurement team on the process for the appointment of any suppliers of services to the company, including providing end-to-end support on Requests for Information, Requests for Proposals and the selection and appointment of new suppliers, including drafting bespoke agreements or reviewing standard terms and conditions where appropriate
- Advising and supporting in relation to consumer issues (including consumer issues arising in relation to marketing/promotional campaigns)
- Strong Commercial/business acumen
- Sound contract drafting and negotiating skills with the ability to demonstrate a real eye for detail and yet take the broader view
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-starter and a "can do" attitude.
- Robust personality
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing order of priorities and be able to handle pressure
- Good technical legal skills with proven knowledge and experience in this area