A leading national law firm.
Are you an experienced Employment Lawyer looking for your next challenge within a team that is supportive, market leading and encourages agile/remote working where appropriate?
We are working with a Birmingham team who are looking to add an Employment Solicitor (4y+ experience) to specialise in a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters, acting predominantly for clients within the healthcare and education sectors.
There is a clear progression opportunity for the right Associate and there are examples within the team of people who have climbed the ranks.
What the team can offer you is:
- Market leading respondent employment work
- Work/life balance - the team often works remotely and flexibly and this is encouraged rather than frowned upon
- Management responsibilities - mentoring/supervision of juniors
- Progression opportunities - the team is interested in lawyers who are looking to progress
- Client development opportunities -chance for you to network and lead with clients
- Working in friendly, supportive national law firm
- Excellent remuneration
It's likely you will have at least 4 years' experience in Employment Law. It would be ideal if you had experience in either education or healthcare but the team is still happy to speak to lawyers who are looking to have more of a sector focus.
Our client will consider candidates with a range of PQE.
Work/life balance, progression opportunities and excellent quality work/clients.