Professional Support Lawyer
A leading Top Tier Legal 500 law firm are seeking a Professional Support Lawyer to join their highly regarded employment team in their Birmingham office on a part-time basis. The role would suit someone with approximately 7+ years PQE within Employment.
Here is why you should be interested in this role
- You will be working alongside highly successful employment team who have accredited number of prestigious awards
- The firm really value their employees and are acknowledging that they have priorities outside the workplace, therefore you will be offered great work-life balance
- Further to this, you will be offered a competitive salary, fantastic bonus scheme and great holiday allowance
- The role will involve working closely with the Director of Knowledge Management and the wider Knowledge team to improve and sustain a broad, manageable firms' Knowledge Management system, on which all practice group know-how is maintained
- You will have a chance to develop, with Directors support, legal training for all members of the practice group, giving you a chance to put your ideas forward and progress within the firm
Apply to avoid disappointment.
How to apply
If this Professional Support Lawyer role in Birmingham sound like it would be something you would like to talk through further, please give James Barker a call on 0161 831-6890 with reference: 62196 or drop him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively apply and we can arrange a convenient time to talk.