Private Client Partner
A senior private client lawyer is offered an excellent opportunity to join and lead a private client team in the Birmingham office of a top 100 UK law firm.
You may be a private client partner already or an otherwise senior private client lawyer seeking that next step and progression in your career.
The private client team in Birmingham and nationwide covers a full spectrum of private client work including:
- Will writing & will disputes
- Trust management
- Inheritance tax planning
- Probate & estate management
- Lasting power of attorney
- Business succession planning
- Charities and non-profit matters
- Agricultural land matters and agricultural estates
- Private wealth
- Landed estates
- Capacity issues and the Court of protection
- Insolvent estates
Business development and networking will be a crucial element of this role. The successful private client lawyer taking up this position will be responsible for leading a team of private client lawyers. As such candidates applying for this position should be able to display experience and enthusiasm for the management, training and supervision of more junior lawyers.
Candidates will ideally be STEP qualified and a following is preferred but not essential.
To find out more about this role or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com
More searches like this
- Private Client Private Practice Partner jobs in West Midlands Region
- Personal Asset Management Private Practice Partner jobs in West Midlands Region
- Personal tax/trusts Private Practice Partner jobs in West Midlands Region
- Trust litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in West Midlands Region
- Wills & Probate Private Practice Partner jobs in West Midlands Region