Associate (Jun-Mid) - Corporate/ Private Equity - US Firm
We are working with a number of market leading US firms, whose London offices all require Corporate and Private Equity associates.
We have seen a great deal of demand from our clients for talent from leading international and UK teams, who may be interested in making a lateral move to one of these top-tier US firms. These firms offer the highest quality of work, and some of the highest remuneration rates on the market.
Junior-mid level associates are required for these roles, and the successful candidate will be joining the London office of a highly integrated international corporate department.
- Working with private equity houses on disposals and investments
- Representing all forms of private equity sponsors and private investment firms (sovereign wealth funds, family funds, institutional and corporate investors in private equity funds)
- Fund formation
- Raising capital
- Negotiating investments and financings
- Advising on transactions made by clients, and maximizing portfolio value
- Structuring exits
- Restructuring investments
- Structuring for market terms and tax efficiency
- Qualified solicitor either in England and Wales, or able to work in the jurisdiction
- Excellent academics
- Junior-Mid level PQE experience at a leading city, international or US firm
- Corporate experience (M&A, private equity or JV is advantageous)
For more information please call Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.email@example.com to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.
Apply for Associate (Jun-Mid) - Corporate/ Private Equity - US Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly