1 day left
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
LAW Absolute have partnered with a global FTSE 250 in their search for a Senior Commercial Lawyer to join their team over a maternity cover.
The business is undergoing steady growth plans and is at an exciting stage of innovation.
The role will require the chosen candidate to:
- Support and advise teams across legal and the wider business
- Advise on digital, technology and e-commerce contracts
- Drive the group’s GDPR and compliance programme
- Advise on national and global consumer and supplier related contracts
The ideal candidate profile:
- Qualified lawyer
- Broad knowledge and demonstrable experience across corporate and commercial
- Experience working across a business on at a global level
- Strong application and knowledge of GDPR
This positon will commence in September 2019 and therefore can accommodate a notice period. If the above aligns with your experience and you would like to apply please send you CV to Josh at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Commercial lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly