Banking Senior Associate / Partner
Are you seeking an opportunity to progress with the leading UK and International practice, that is dynamic, forward-thinking and ahead of the curve? They have a truly unique culture which stands them apart from the crowd. This role would be the perfect step up in terms of progression, perhaps you might feel you have hit a glass ceiling in your current role?
This multi-award-winning practice is ranked in the Top 50; this firm culturally stands apart from other City practices, they are incredibly entrepreneurial, creative and offer a level of flexibility to staff which is unheard of for firms of a similar size. Despite their size, they have a human feel throughout the practice. They invest heavily in their staff; they impressively have over 150 ranked Lawyers in the Chambers guide and due to continued growth; they can offer strong prospects.
The role is to be based in the heart of the City of London; however, they have a network of offices throughout Europe and the Middle East with 10% of their Lawyers currently based overseas. The firm is known globally for their extensive network of ultra HNW individuals and privately and publicly owned businesses. The practice is multi-service, but they are particularly well-known for their wealth management services and offer a refreshing alternative to the larger, more conventional business law firms.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Banking Senior Associate / Partner into their City of London office.
The Banking & Finance team advises on the whole range of domestic and cross-border financing transactions including acquisition and leveraged finance, real estate finance, structured finance and securitisations, Islamic finance, receivables financing and restructurings.
The department has a strong and balanced client base, acting for both lender and borrower clients. They advise the major clearing banks, commercial and private banks, non-bank lenders, institutional investors, corporate borrowers, hedge funds, finance boutiques and family offices, as well as investment funds and structured funds.
The firm has Banking Lawyers station across a network of global offices.
You will be at the forefront of a highly ranked team who have many Lawyers listed as leaders in their field in the Legal 500, working with the other partners to drive the department forwards. The client base will include many UHNW individuals with complex assets.
- You will be a Banking Lawyer with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to experience)
- You will have technical knowledge
- Experience of managing a team is of advantage but not necessarily essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Salary is very competitive, and above market rate, you will also receive an industry leading benefits package
This is an excellent Banking Senior Associate / Partner opportunity with a Top 50, International practice based in the City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Asset Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Commodities Private Practice Partner jobs in London (Central)