In House Charging and Securitisation (Part time or full time)
For full details about this client please contact Kate James on 0121 6348800.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Drafting, negotiating and completing multiple Deeds of Variation to ensure properties can be charged
- Working closely with the Development Team to ensure new properties are ready to charge
- Maintaining and monitoring an on-going bank of properties capable of being charged
- Identifying (and assisting with) areas for growth for the Property Team.
Essential Requirements For This Role Include
- Qualified Solicitor, at least 4 years PQE
- Experienced in charging and securitisation
- Ability to work to changing deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to provide commercially focused legal advice in plain English so it is relevant and easily understood by the wider business
- The ability to manage own caseload with minimum supervision/without supervision.
Part time or full time role based in Norwich. Agile working. Competitive salary and benefits. Flexible benefits.