Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you at a firm that doesn't have the name you want on your CV? This is a great opportunity to join a fantastically reputable firm based in Brighton, Sussex.
This is a stand out opportunity to join a highly approachable, yet quality driven firm.
This firm are sympathetic and supportive throughout, and this reflects on their great employee retention rates, sense of fun throughout every department, interdepartmental teamwork and cohesion, and close relationships with their clients.
They have a tremendous sense of fair play, fun, and every employee enjoys going to work every day. The firm also prises itself upon its heritage throughout the South of England. You will be working within one of the most well-respected departments in the region.
This firm is seeking to recruit a new Commercial Property Solicitor 6+ years PQE into their Brighton office, East Sussex.
The Commercial Property department deals with a very good quality of work and they focus on delivering great service and adding real value to client's transactions. They have clients that have been working with them well into their 3rd generation, which shows us how consistent and high quality their work is.
The firm, of course, has an expectation of success, however, they are relaxed in their culture with everyone on first name basis with one another. Whilst the firm have an abundance of working coming in, you will be expected to bring value with a client following/portable client base of your own, really contributing to the growth of the department.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a successful Commercial Property Solicitor to join an established yet growing regional firm.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 6+ years PQE
- You will have general commercial property experience
- Youou should have experience in complex Landlord and Tenant matters and an understanding of Landlord & Tenant legislation
- You will have a client following/portable client base
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage own caseload with minimal supervision
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your establishment within the area and there is an excellent benefits package.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading organisation in a busy department in their Brighton branch.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.