Commercial Disputes Associate
Are you a Litigation Associate looking for a new challenge? A top legal 500 firm with a respected litigation practise is actively searching for a promising associate to join their Commercial Dispute Resolution Team.
What do you need?
* Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
* Strong academic qualifications;
* 2-6 PQE from a highly regarded litigation practice;
* Experience in a full scope of dispute resolution - including high court appeals and arbitration.
What you will get?
* Leading UK law firm salary with generous bonuses;
* Experience working alongside the firm's senior partners;
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.