Senior Legal Counsel, Financial Services, 5+ PQE
My client is a global business in the financial services space looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their legal team in London. This is an excellent position for a lawyer looking to make their first move in-house or someone who is already in-house, ideally in the financial services sector, looking for a broad corporate/commercial role. The role also offers good career progression as it has been created for succession to the current team head. You would join a small team with offices near Liverpool Street, report directly into the team head and work on a variety of matters such as:
- Review and negotiation of third party commercial contracts;
- Assist with intellectual property issues;
- Draft and implement the company's regulatory driven policies and procedures;
- Review regulatory developments affecting the company; and
- Assist with Corporate M&A activity.
My client is not necessarily looking for someone with experience of the above matters provided you can demonstrate a strong corporate or finance background with some in-house experience (either by way of secondment or otherwise) and an interest in a broad in-house position in the financial services sector.
As part of EJ Legal's candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel, Financial Services, 5+ PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)