Corporate NQs: International Firm in London – September 2019 Trainees Welcome to Apply!
An international firm with a strong national presence is looking to expand its Corporate practice throughout the UK, and particularly in London, where it is seeking an associate from NQ-2 PQE to join the team.
The team addresses a full range of corporate matters, ranging from M&A and private equity transactions to corporate reorganisations, public company transactions, joint ventures and the role also contains some regulatory work. As a result of the wide range of work on offer, associates get to advise clients, notably leading financial institutions, from a variety of industry sectors, including finance, transport, oil & gas, manufacturing and insurance.
The opportunity to collaborate with the wider national team provides an associate with an augmented professional profile, considering that they get to branch out and work with an even more expansive client base.
The successful candidate will have prior corporate experience at a renowned firm in London or any other regional hub. NQs must have completed a Corporate training contract seat, and applications are especially welcome from trainees due to qualify in September 2019.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Naim Kalaji on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Private Equity Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- M&A Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)