My client, a luxury beauty brand, is seeking a UK qualified lawyer with corporate and commercial experience for a key role within their international legal team. This role will report into the General Counsel who is based in Paris and will have exposure to stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial and corporate legal and regulatory support and advice to all areas of the business
- Support company brand holders in their advertising campaigns and support brand protection in anti-counterfeiting measures
- Draft, negotiate and manage all commercial contracts and documents with retailers, suppliers and service providers
- Provide UK and EU competition law advice
- Provide support on litigation and data protection
- Assist with company secretarial matter
As a qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE you will have strong commercial legal experience ideally with some exposure to competition law. You will have had some in-house experience, ideally within FMCG or retail. Strong communication skills are essential as this role will be dealing with stakeholders both internally and externally.
For more information please contact Rebecca Garland via firstname.lastname@example.org