Associate Employment Barrister
My client is a global private practice law firm who have recently gone through a period of successful expansion. They are looking to recruit a barrister to focus on Employment law matters. The role is based in London.
- Representing clients in court on instruction from fee earners;
- Drafting legal documents on instruction from earners;
- Displaying time management skills so as to fully prepare for all instructed matters;
- Liaising with fee earners, both before and after hearings;
- Assisting with the development of other advocates in the business within the Employment Law practice; and
- Managing relations with fee earners so as to ensure the future growth of the team.
I am interested to speak with Associate Employment Barrister candidates who have significant working knowledge of Employment Law work and at least one other general civil/commercial litigation practice area. The successful candidate will be expected to have commercial awareness, confidence and ability to seek out, secure and retain new clients from within the business and beyond.
The successful Associate Employment Barrister will be offered a competitive salary along with standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), as well as season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards.