New In-House Contract Role - Real Estate Finance Lawyer - 5+PQE - 12 month FTC - Boutique Bank
My client is a boutique investment bank looking to hire an experienced real estate finance lawyer on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities include -
- providing expert and timely advice in relation to law and regulation relating to real estate finance.
- assisting with the drafting and maintenance of standard documentation for the team in conjunction with Head of Real Estate Legal and Corporate and Commercial Legal;
- managing the provision of external legal support to including ensuring that external advisers are duly and appropriately appointed;
- actively liaising with Head of Real estate Legal, Corporate and Commercial Legal and other stakeholders throughout the Bank on legal risk matters affecting the Bank environment;
- the implementation of appropriate segregation of duties so that legal documentation is reviewed and executed with the appropriate level of independence from the persons involved in proposing or promoting the transaction;
- driving performance and a client driven service in the resolution of legal and regulatory issues;
- actively liaising with the Bank credit / investment decision and analysis forums and credit / investment monitoring and reporting teams to ensure that all transactions are executed within the relevant credit / investment authority
A strong candidate should have at least 5 years relevant post-qualification experience from a top city law firm and/or reputable in-house institution.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02076486952 for more information.