In-House - Advisory & Regulation - Financial Services Company
We are working with leading global financial services group, whose service include banking, securities, consumer finance, asset management and leasing.
The European HQ is based in London, and focuses specifically on international capital markets, debt and equity derivatives and structured products.
The company require a mid-level associate looking to move in-house, with experience in financial regulation.
- Providing advice on a range of international securities
- Drafting and reviewing both transactional and non-transactional documents. Including: clearing systems, commission-sharing agreements, custody agreements, inter-affiliate agreements and vendor contracts
- Advising on legal risks across company processes, including compliance with regulatory matters
- Advising on contentious matters, including disputes, litigation and regulatory proceedings
- Qualified and able to work in the UK
- Ideally 3 – 6 years PQE
- Experience in regulation, compliance with regulatory change, advice on market infrastructure facilities
- Knowledge of MiFiD 2, Dodd-Frank, Volcker and EMIR
For more information please call Sean Wesley at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 7477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a completely confidential conversation about this opportunity and others across Surrey and London.