LAW Absolute is working on an exclusive basis with a well-regarded international insurance organisation who are looking for a Lawyer to lead their Wealth Management division.
Working closely with senior stakeholders responsibilities will include:
- Advising on regulatory matters
- Negotiating and drafting a broad range of legal documents including DFM agreements, platform agreements, terms of business and policy terms
- Advising the business on SIPP, GIA and ISA products
- Develop relationships with relevant Executives and Senior Management
To be considered for the role you should:
- Be a qualified Solicitor
- Have Wealth Management experience
- Have some knowledge of the PRA and FCA handbooks
The legal team is highly regarded and are business focused in their approach.
If the above is of interest and your experience aligns, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.