Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you an 1-2 PQE Commercial Property Solicitor looking to progress your career in a leading West End property practice? Our client offers an interesting and varied caseload, an impressive client list and the opportunity wo work on the full spectrum of real estate transactions.
- Commercial Property specialist law firm, based in the West End
- Specialise in commercial development, investment, finance and corporate occupier work for major UK and international corporates
- Excellent deal list, with several high-profile transactions
What You'll Need
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- 1-2 PQE gained from a reputable City firm
- Experience working across all areas of commercial property, especially investment and development matters
- Strong academic background
- Ambitious self-starter who is keen to have lots of client contact
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you'll be focusing primarily on property development and investment work
- Property investment, acquisition and disposal of commercial leases, management and letting of real estate portfolios
- Working closely with Partners to provide first class client service
The firms' Partners are vastly experienced and this is a great place as a junior Commercial Property Solicitor to start your career. As part of a close-knit team you can expect a lot of direct client contact and the opportunity to gain broad exposure to a wide range of transactions.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.