Construction Disputes Lawyer
An opportunity to work on some of the world's landmark infrastructure and engineering projects as a Construction Disputes Solicitor.
A US law firm is looking for a 2-5 PQE Construction Disputes Lawyer to join their London office. With over 40 offices spread across 18 countries, the firm is truly global and regularly deal with cross border mandates.
What You'll Need
- 2-5 PQE gained while working in a top international or US law firm
- Excellent academics
- Exposure to international construction disputes
- Familiar with all standard form building contracts: JCT, NEC and FIDIC
What You'll be Doing
- Working on large, complex, international construction and infrastructure disputes
- The firm's clients include some of the UK and world's largest architects, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors
- Focus on working on large engineering and infrastructure projects in emerging markets
The team advises on a broad range of disputes, across numerous industries including transport, infrastructure, energy and real estate. The firm has a great reputation for dealing with complex and challenging work and the role is suited to someone who is keen to participate in business development and raising the profile of the practice.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.