Head of Legal - Leasehold Extensions / Enfranchisement
Our client is looking for a Head of Legal to manage a team of legal professionals dealing with residential Landlord and Tenant matters including London Lease Extensions & Collective Enfranchisement. You will be a solutions-based lawyer with a business and commercial focused outlook and strong communication skills. This is a varied and interesting role in a busy fast-moving organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background dealing with Residential and Commercial Property transactions
- Have a specialism in dealing with Residential Landlord and Tenant matters including London Lease Extensions & Collective Enfranchisement
- Have management or supervisory experience and be able to lead a busy team overseeing a large property portfolio
- Handle your own case load of property Landlord & Tenant matters
- Be an entrepreneurial, solutions focused, facilitator who is professional with good attention to detail
- Deal with the wider business on a range of other legal matters
- Have the capability to communicate well with different personalities and various internal stakeholders and Directors of the business
- Be the first point of contact and manage external counsel relationships
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly regarded legal team dealing with interesting and complex work. The role offers the potential to progress and develop your career.
Our client envisages that candidates with at least 8 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.