Relocate to the Cayman Islands – Tax-Free Remuneration – Disputes Associate (2-6 PQE)
We have been instructed by a leading firm in the Cayman Islands looking for a Litigation Associate to join their team.
The firm is a leader in the offshore market working on large and global commercial litigation matters acting for financial institutions, funds and other investors, and companies.
The team works on a broad range of matters including shareholder, trust, contract and insolvency disputes so this role will provide excellent exposure to a wide variety of interesting and leading contentious matters in the offshore sector.
The successful candidate will have between 2 to 6 years’ PQE from a leading international, or offshore firm. Previous exposure to Cayman law is preferred although not essential to apply. Candidates must have a strong desire to build a career in the Cayman Islands.
The firm offers a competitive tax-free remuneration in addition to exceptional training opportunities providing their lawyers with market-leading knowledge in commercial litigation.
The partners hold a preference to grow their team organically, and as such there are strong career progression opportunities for ambitious candidates looking for growth and development prospects in a new role.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cayman Islands
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cayman Islands
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cayman Islands
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cayman Islands
- Trust litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Cayman Islands