Real Estate Lawyer
A Leading national Law firm with excellent presence across UK are looking for a Real Estate Lawyer (English Qualified). This is a full-time, permanent role paying up to £75,000.00 per year.
As a Real Estate Lawyer (English Qualified), you will:
* Handle a broad range of high quality, interesting and challenging development and investment work.
* Be English Qualified
* Take part in business development
In relation to this Real Estate Associate vacancy, the firm wishes to speak with applicants who demonstrate:
* 2 to 5 years of PQE
* Have gained experience in a large regional or national practice
* A strong academic record
* Technically excellent
* Will have undertaken a number of high value projects/property transactions
* Strong commercial awareness
* Client focused
* The successful Real Estate Associate will benefit from
* Up to £75,000.00 per annum, dependant on experience
* Strong long-term career prospects
* Competitive benefits
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Sanjay Gondalia on 0161 214 6115 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.