Construction Disputes Lawyer
A top international law firm is looking for a 2-5 PQE Construction Disputes Lawyer to join its London team following a period of significant growth. This award winning team has a global presence and is instructed ion the most high profile domestic and international matters.
What the Firm Offers:
* The firm has an outstanding international reputation, with expertise in infrastructure, engineering, utilities, waste, transport, energy and renewables;
* The opportunity to work on complex international infrastructure and construction disputes; and
* Working on behalf of major international contractors, institutional investors and public sector bodies
As a construction Disputes Lawyer, you will need:
* Solid experience in contentious construction disputes work;
* Experience of acting in adjudications, court and arbitrations; and
* Willing to participate in business development.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career. .
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.