Real Estate Associate
With over 5 national offices throughout the UK which act for a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector, this is a chance to join a reputable law firm which puts its employees at the heart of what it does.
The firm's national Real Estate department carries out a full range of commercial property work for its health, social care and other clients from across the voluntary, public and private sectors. They are now seeking a solicitor (6 years PQE+) to join their busy national Real Estate team in Manchester.
* You will undertake a wide range of high quality commercial real estate work for both healthcare and other clients.
* Responsibility for your own caseload of real estate matters, as well as working closely with the partners of the Real Estate team on business development opportunities.
* You will be expected to have relevant commercial real estate experience. Experience of commercial property within the healthcare sector would be a welcome advantage, but is not essential.
* You should be experienced in negotiating commercial leases, development agreements and dealing with commercial sale and purchase transactions.
* excellent interpersonal skills;
* excellent commercial awareness;
* excellent organisation and time management skills;
* the ability and willingness to work autonomously;
* a hard working attitude;
* a resilient nature; and
* a team orientated mindset
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jacob Thomas on 0161-834 0225 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.