How would you like to represent a market leading Conveyancing firm, as the face of the business in one of their introducer offices?
If you're an experienced Residential Conveyancer, living in or with good access to Wolverhampton then this opportunity could be for you.
A bit about the firm:
* You will be working for a leading provider of conveyancing services in the UK, based remotely in one of their introducer offices.
* They are recognised for providing an excellent service to customers and clients, allowing for continuous growth within the market.
What you'll be doing:
* You'll be based in-house and representing a proactive, volume residential conveyancing team.
* You'll be responsible for managing a caseload, dealing solely with the Introducer's conveyancing transactions.
* You'd be performing a full range of conveyancing duties, with your portfolio including freehold & leasehold transactions, new builds, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
* Creating and maintaining strong relationships with the broader team.
* Assisting other team members as and when required to do so.
* You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience managing a volume residential conveyancing caseload (80+ files).
* You'll be a natural self-starter, able to be flexible and empathetic when delivering client needs.
* Able to prioritise and adapt to the needs of the client and business.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you will receive in return:
* You will receive a competitive salary of up to £35k (DOE).
* In addition to this, you will receive a performance related bonus.
* Great flexibility.
* Full training provided.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory on 0161-214-6112 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.