We are currently working on an exclusive basis with a market leading and expanding Fintech organisation seeking a Solicitor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The organisation is genuinely one of the most exciting businesses that we have worked with and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to undertake a broad variety of work which is fundamental to the success and growth of the business.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work in a forward thinking, dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on a broad range of commercial contracts with a particular focus on technology and payment agreements
- Advising on financial regulation and compliance
- Advising on data protection and GDPR related matters
- Helping to develop strategies to mitigate against any potential risks
- Taking ownership and being the point of contact for certain product lines / business areas
- Providing commercial and strategic legal advise
- Deputising for the General Counsel
To be considered for the role you should:
- Be a qualified Solicitor
- Have experience in one of the following areas; commercial contracts, corporate and / or payment services
- Have an interest in Fintech
- Be a forward thinking, commercial and intuitive lawyer who enjoys business and the prospect of working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate passion, enthusiasm, an ability to use your initiative as well as a desire to work in a growing business where no two days are the same. In return you will work with one of the most interesting businesses within Fintech where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
If this opportunity sounds of potential interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.