Company Commercial Partner (SPEC)
This long established legal 500 firm have a rich heritage, they have a reputation of nurturing and growing legal talent and this is well demonstrated by the number of home-grown Partners. The firm have a family atmosphere through the practice and a happy culture where staff enjoy coming into work.
The firm are ranked top tier in a number of areas, the quality of their work sets them aside from other local practices.
They have a strong management team that have led the firm into growth in recent years. Most of their work comes in from referrals and word of mouth. They have close ties with the local community and often host events and have started different initiatives to give back to the community. They are a people business with an open door policy where Partners are accessible to all.
The firm are currently thriving and have exciting plans for the practice over the coming 12 months making now an exciting time to grow the practice.
The firm are seeking to hire a Head of Company Commercial law / Partner into their flourishing St Albans, Hertfordshire office.
You will be at the forefront of this growing family law department, you will drive the department forwards and will have the support from the other Partners, but the autonomy to make the department your own. You will deal with a high quality of company commercial matters which includes; company sales and purchases, M&SA, share sales, management buy ins, share incentive schemes, commercial contracts, partnership agreements, franchising, re-structuring and LLP's. The client base ranges from SME to national companies.
The department is successful and with the influx of work this is an exciting opportunity.
- You will be a Company Commercial Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You will be an entrepreneurial and commercially minded individual with an enjoyment of growing business
- Ideally you will have experience of mentoring and supervising more junior members of a team, although this is not essential
- You will be a positive minded individual with strong communication skills
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your background, plus an excellent benefits package and bonus structure
This is an interesting opportunity for a Head of Company Commercial / Partner to join a thriving department based in St Albans, Hertfordshire office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.