Full Time or Part Time considered (minimum 30 hours per week)
A genuinely interesting and rare opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Contracts Lawyer to be part of a forward thinking, not for profit organisation, who work with world leaders within the biodiversity field. You will be working with colleagues who with passionate, experienced, ambitious and results-orientated, providing a great opportunity to develop your own skills.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the contracts process
- Ensure contracts are legally compliant and appropriate for each situation
- Clear obligations and timelines of work and income
- Minimise risk
- Ensure that Client and Supplier Template agreements are fit for purpose
- Regulate and improve the contracting process
- Manage development and implementation of costing & contracting policies and procedures
- Build confidence in contract design and negotiation internally by sharing your expertise
- A team player who can work collaboratively internally and with external stakeholders
- Enjoys the challenge of working on highly diverse contracts in a fast-paced environment
- An experienced, qualified and a proven communicator
- Shows innovation and attention to detail
- Acts with integrity and is transparent
- Ideally has GCRS experience
In return you will work on high profile conservation projects, where your work really makes a difference. In addition to training and development opportunities, there is a competitive salary and very good benefits package, including generous pension contributions.
Applications will be considered from qualified and non-qualified candidates if they have the skills and experience required.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential)