Are you a Competition Associate looking for a new challenge? An international law firm is actively searching for a promising associate to join their London competition team.
What will the role entail?
* Take a lead role on a variety of matters across a range of sectors;
* Build and maintain client relationships;
* Contribute to business development;
* Externally raise the firm's profile.
What do you need?
* Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
* Strong academic qualifications;
* 2-5 PQE from a highly regarded competition practice;
* In-depth knowledge of UK and EU competition law issues gained within private practice;
* Litigation and additional experience gained within a competition authority, regulator or the FCA would be beneficial.
What you will get?
* Leading UK law firm salary with generous bonuses;
* Experience working alongside the firm's senior partners.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.