Senior Legal Counsel - Digital & Adtech
A leading UK based consumer media company is looking for an experienced Digital & Media Technology lawyer to join their team on an long term maternity cover contract commencing through to August 2020.
On offer is a varied, fast paced role where you will be responsible for:
- drafting and negotiation of agreements in relation to web and digital publishing, social media, affiliate deals and digital publishing relationships
- commercial and technology contract drafting such as equipment procurement, maintenance agreements, hosting, software licences, SaaS, outsourcing, data licences and service agreements
- supporting the advertising team on areas such as adtech, OBA and ad blocking
- providing advice on industry and technological developments in digital, web and social media, negotiating relationships with platforms and device manufacturers
- advising on digital product and service launches
- take a lead role on data privacy matters
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified lawyer with extensive experience in a similar role focusing on digital media, publishing, adtech and related commercial and data privacy advice. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and understanding of ePrivacy regulations, GDPR, social media and digital platforms.
Commonwealth qualified lawyers with relevant experience and valid work rights are also encouraged to apply.