Leading International firm - Commercial Litigation Lawyer
- Are you an ambitious Commercial Litigation Associate, who enjoys a broad scope of work?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact?
- Are you looking for somewhere with a reasonable work/life balance?
- Are you attracted to the genuine possibility of career progression?
Pro-Legal are currently working closely with a leading International firm, looking for an experienced Commercial Litigation Associate to join their highly regarded London practice.
This client has offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and the Middle East and are continuing to grow.
They are a popular choice for ex-Magic Circle Associates, as they offer a mix of high quality work, interesting clients, a reasonable work/life balance and the genuine opportunity for career progression.
The Disputes team covers a broad range of matters, including Litigation, Arbitration and ADR. They work with clients in a number of sectors, including technology, life sciences, financial services and retail.
Those of interest will likely have:
- A strong academic record
- C.3-7 years post qualification experience
- A broad range of Disputes experience to date
- Experienced gained with a highly regarded International firm