Group Compliance Manager
This Group Compliance Manager role is based in Central London in a business operating in the private education space, a privately owned company which is performing very well and exceeding growth targets.
This Group Compliance Manager role involves:
- Assist in the creation and implementation, in coordination with management, of a risk based annual Compliance Plan each year.
- Ensure continued compliance with Company policies, including monitoring and remediation of audit issues as well as pro-active communications on key Legal and Compliance Issues.
- Develop and conduct business friendly training across the organisation focused on legal and compliance issues that affect the organisation. Including, Anti-Bribery, Data Privacy, Code of Conduct and Legal Contracts.
- Assist in the oversight of the organisation's Whistle-blower hotline
- Implementing new compliance initiatives and working with management to continually improve existing compliance
- Perform pre-acquisition due diligence reviews on high risk acquisitions
- Continued development of Group's Enterprise Risk Management ("ERM") framework
- Knowledge of GDPR and Data protection laws, assist in the group's data privacy compliance framework and provide guidance and instructions to the organisational Data Protection Officers.
- Thorough understanding in relation to Anti-Bribery and Corruption laws including investigations and controls.
- Act as the group's lead for insurance and insurance claims in conjunction with external broker.
This Group Compliance Manager role is based in London and requires:
- Compliance experience in an international organisation.
- Formal Compliance Qualifications
Significant knowledge and experience of working with international laws
- Experience of working with Senior Management teams
- Developing and implementing legal compliance plans
- Experience in a Globally Dispersed Organisation
- Experience in data privacy, anti-corruption, sanctions and child protection laws
- Ability to influence internally
- Strong policy writing, drafting and negotiating skills
Please enquire, competitive package