Commercial Litigation Associate
Are you a Newly Qualified Solicitor looking to further progress your career? An international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East and Asia is actively searching for a promising associate to join their Commercial Dispute Resolution Team.
What will the role entail?
* Provide in-depth case analysis and briefings;
* Preparing high quality and concise party/party correspondence, instructions to Counsel, pleadings and other Court documents as required;
* Support the partners with business development opportunities.
What do you need?
* Qualified Solicitor in the UK;
* Developed understanding of litigation, arbitration and ADR procedures;
* Previously worked in an international firm recognised for general disputes work.
What you will get?
* Leading UK law firm salary with generous bonuses;
* Experience working alongside the firm's senior partners.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.