In-House Legal Cousnel
One of the world's leading retailers in Europe and continuing to grow on a global scale, this client is an industry leader with a well known brand.
- Previously worked as an in-house legal counsel specialising in commercial contracts law.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
- Providing support developing the contracting process
- Attending negotiations with key stakeholders
- Understand and articulate key IP, commercial and other contractual requirements to the business
- Providing legal advice to key stakeholders within the business
- Creating templates
- General support to the legal function; advising on any other areas of law as required.
- Confident, approachable disposition
- Must enjoy a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Good time management and ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
An opportunity to work with a strong in-house legal team.