Financial Services – Legal Counsel – London – 3-6 months – up to £500/day
Our client, an up and coming financial services organisation, is looking to expand its EMEA legal team and hire a junior lawyer on an initial 3-6 month contract. There is a strong possibility that this could eventually turn into a permanent position, if the contract is successful.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing the business’ day-to-day contracts, including prime brokerage agreements and research agreements;
- Providing legal support to non-legal stakeholders in relation to laws and regulations affecting the company’s various financial instruments;
- Collaborating with the Compliance team on regulatory monitoring;
- Assisting with various ad hoc legal and regulatory analysis matters the business needs assistance with.
- 1-3 PQE, UK qualified with top city law firm training;
- Previous financial services legal experience, gained in private practice or in-house, essential;
- Prior knowledge of relevant financial services regulations;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with a good attention to detail.
The client needs somebody to start ASAP, so please email Christian Worthy at email@example.com if interested or apply above.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Asset Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Derivatives In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)