The client is a top tier 500 Law firm based in London England where you will gain access to top-tier clients and complex, varied legal work.
The Derivatives Lawyer will:-
- Providing practical and commercial advice to key business stakeholders;
- Exchange-traded derivatives transactions for both sell-side and buy-side clients;
- Working on essential projects in response to current regulatory and political changes, including Brexit;
- Drafting and negotiating a range of both standard and complex derivatives documentation;
- Good understanding of Clearing rules/CCP and any asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Credit, etc;
- Advising on risk mitigation strategies and maintaining up to date regulatory standards;
- Assisting the development of new products and markets;
- Working with and advising business clients directly, providing guidance and practical solutions in relation to the ever-changing FS regulatory environment.
The successful candidate will be a derivatives lawyer with extensive knowledge regarding this legal field and will be able to provide practical and commercial advice to key business stakeholders.
An opportunity to work for a top tier 500 law firm and gain access to top-tier clients and complex, varied work.