Newly Qualified Construction Solicitor
Are you a Newly Qualified Construction Lawyer wanting to work or a top international firm?
This is an opportunity to join a global law firm and work on some of the most prestigious construction projects. The firm has an unrivalled client base and a great reputation for working on prestigious, international construction matters.
* International presence
* Great reputation
* Complex and challenging work on offer for Newly Qualified Construction Lawyers
What You'll Need
* NQ-2PQE working at an international law firm
* Excellent academics
* At least six months construction law experience, ideally in construction / projects
* Hunger and desire to take on challenging work and progress your career
What You'll be Doing
* Working on a variety of construction related matters, including large international construction and engineering projects
* Mixed caseload working with both contentious and non-contentious construction teams
* Illustrious client list, working on for some of the UK and world's largest architects, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors
As part of a busy and growing team, you can expect to be given lots of responsibility and take a leading role on some matters. The firm has a supportive environment and will support their Newly Qualified Construction Lawyers in the early stages of their career.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.