Corporate Tax Lawyer
Technically challenging work and a prestigious client list in a globally renowned text practice. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Corporate Tax Lawyer to join a prestigious international law firm. Having been established for almost 150 years, the firm has an excellent reputation in London, East Asia and across the globe. The firm is looking for a mid-level 3-6 PQE tax lawyer to join their growing team based in London.
The team advises on multi-jurisdictional transactions and investments across investment funds, corporate and real estate tax, alongside a growing private equity offering.
You Will Need:
* Previous experience in an international law firm, dealing with transactional and advisory tax matters
* Experience of supporting corporate and private equity transactions
* Technically excellent, accuracy and attention to detail
* You will provide high level corporate tax advisory services to a large portfolio of clients
* Opportunity to work on some high-profile transactions. The firm is particularly strong in corporate and asset finance work
* You'll work closely with tax partners
* Building relationships with clients and participating in wider business development activity
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.