Corporate Finance Associates Jersey (Channel Islands) 1-3PQE
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to the high quality cross border transactions.
- Real responsibility and recognition. Daily exposure to all facets of the business and community outreach programmes.
- Attractive low tax compensation package.
- Long term, international career development.
- Genuine work-life balance and island lifestyle.
You will be advising an impressive client base of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies on a range of corporate, M&A, joint venture, management buy-outs and buy-ins, listings, restructurings and other general corporate matters. January-March 2019 start dates.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 year PQE gained in a reputable firm. Time spent in industry on secondment will also be valued.
- Strong technical ability and commercial awareness.
- Good natured personality to fit into a close knit team and adjust to island life
For more information on this once in a lifetime opportunity please contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion. Mike is actually based offshore and will give you honest, straightforward advice based on first hand experience.